Tuesday, 17 July 2012

KV Rao Sir(Satya Institute) Java Meterial


    Mr.KV Rao sir , is the best faculty i have ever seen.He maintains punctuality and discipline in the class room.He will make you to understand the subject(JAVA) even if u dnt know any programing language also , just attend a demo class of him and u will definitely join there for sure.((Very famous for core java)).He will be available at Sathya Technologies Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
                                                                When i joined Sathya i didnt know anything about JAVA but now(after attending his classes) i am able to develop applications in JAVA.He will make u feel that JAVA is simple and so it is thats it.
                                               Here is the KV Rao sir core java and advance java notes,  i am here providing u some useful information regarding the notes of KV Rao sir core java notes and JAVA programing language conventions , standards. Hope it will be useful for u...




4 comments:

  1. i really like that you are giving information on core and advance java concepts. Being enrolled at http://www.wiziq.com/course/1779-core-and-advance-java-concepts i found your information very helpful indeed.thanks for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Friend.
    K V Rao Sir is the only faculty in Hyderabad, who can teach Core Java without C language as Pre-requisite.
    Before I attended KV Rao sir classes, I used to feel that I could not learn any programming Language.
    Because, I completed B.Sc. computers and MCA but I had not known anything about any programming language even C language.
    After joined KV Rao sir classes I completed my Core Java and C and C++ also recently with good knowledge.
    Now, I feel very happy for being a student of KV Rao Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just see the post i am so happy to the communication science post of information's.So I have really enjoyed and reading your blogs for these posts.Any way I’ll be replay for your great thinks and I hope you post again soon...
    Java Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kv rao sir is the best faculty in ap and telangana... According to me... I attended many sessions of different faculty.. But no one told like kvr sir.. He is more punctual... U can learn in depth knowledge.. Other people cannot reach u r knowledge in java.. His teaching style was excellent.....

    ReplyDelete